I. Basic provisions
1. Controller of personal data pursuant to Art. 4.7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is
SYMA Production s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as “the administrator”),
with seat Modřická 910/71, 664 48 Moravany u Brna.
2. The contact details of the administrator are
Modřická 910/71, 664 48 Moravany u Brna
Telephone: +420 241 404 574
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes the personal data that you provided to him or the personal data that the administrator obtained on the basis of fulfilling your request – by sending the contact form.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1 (b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1 (f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1 letter a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services were ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
the execution of your inquiry and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; the inquiry requires personal data which are necessary for the successful contacting of your person (name and email address, telephone number), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the fulfilment of the inquiry, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the inquiry or fulfil it on the part of the administrator,
sending commercial messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the administrator within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
IV. Period of data retention
1. Controller keeps personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to exercise the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, no longer than 5 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. Upon expiry of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of the contract,
involved in ensuring the operation of the services,
providing marketing services.
2. The Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organisation.
1. Cookies are small text files that are stored using your browser on your device (mobile, laptop, PC, etc.) These files are used to display the site correctly, store records for service purposes or to collect data from the browser.
2. We use 4 types of Cookies:
Necessary – Technical files to display the site correctly
Functional – This type recognizes repeated visits in order to remember your preferences on the site.
Performance – This file stores analytical data about your visit in order to optimize the site and subsequently improve the customer experience.
Advertising – In order to create individual advertising, we use so-called advertising cookies, which are used by advertising networks to target advertising.
3. Cookies can always be deleted in your browser settings,
VII. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
the right to access your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
the right to object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR and
the right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VIII. Personal data security conditions
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form
3. The Controller declares that only persons authorised by him/her have access to personal data.
IX. Final provisions
1. By sending the information from the internet contact form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions for personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. The Controller is entitled to change these terms and conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms and conditions for personal data protection on its website or send you a new version of these terms and conditions to the email address you provided to the Controller.
These terms and conditions take effect on 21. 10. 2020.